Strong community participation is an essential part of any successful project implementation. Grassroots organizations play a fundamental role in defining whether and how a project achieves its objectives.
Global Integrated Innovations has experience in enabling the capacity of grassroot organizations which face challenges, especially access to adequate funding, effectively recruiting and managing volunteers (including board members), and organizational communications and promotions.
We have unique abilities to transfer knowledge and skills to local organizations and community members through an understanding of cultural attitudes and practices. Our capacity building strategy strengthens services and advocacy on behalf of clients and develops viable partners and coalition members at the local, regional and international levels.
We address capacity building in several ways:
- Development of both standardized and customized training tools suitable for community settings
- Translation of training manuals to local dialects so that messages are delivered in culturally appropriate ways
- develop curricula and training for researchers in research methodology, project identification, development, and planning.
- Strengthens the capacity of decision-makers to demand, access, and utilize evidence in the implementation of programmes.
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Performance measurement
- Quantitative and Qualitative data analysis.